- Order online or call 320-894-6675
- After we receive the payment we will refer you to one of our Flat Fee Brokers in your area.
- Your broker will send you forms to fill out.
- Once your broker has received all your documents and photos, they will have your home listed within 1-2 business days.
- Once we have your home listed, we will email you a copy of your listing.
With us, you will work directly with a licensed Realtor / Broker to list your home in your local MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and REALTOR.com® for a one-time low upfront fee. We are not a “give me your money” and we’ll put you on the MLS kind of company! We partner with you, forming a “home selling” team; we do all those things that require a license, but at a greatly reduced fee.
Studies have indicated that over 75% of home buyers find their homes through agents using the MLS therefore Sellers who do not utilize the MLS system are missing out on approximately 3/4 of the market!
Listing on websites are subject to change without notice.
How We Do This
- Real estate commissions in many cases cost 6%. 3% going to the agent that lists your property and 3% going to the agent that brings the buyer (adding up to a total 6% commission).
- With us, you pay a one-time low flat listing fee to list your property (as you listing agent), and if an agent brings you a buyer, pay that agent a commission, which is normally 3% (but you can offer less than 3%).
- If you sell your own property, or we refer a buyer for your property (we refer all buyer leads to you) – you will not pay the 3% buyer agent commission (because there is not a buyer’s agent); saving you even $1000’s more.
Call 320-894-6675 or E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the process.
We comply completely with all rules and regulations by NAR & All MLS State Boards Market areas covered.
Ready to sell your home? We are!
Select your plan and create a listing today